Google Lunar X PRIZE Roundup #24 June 27, 2010Posted by Nick Azer in Google Lunar X Prize, Google Lunar X Prize Roundup.
Shifting my Google Lunar X PRIZE Roundups to the beginning of the week, here’s all the latest GLXP goodness going back to June 16th:
- Universe Today explored who will win the Google Lunar X PRIZE!
- The GLXP 2010 Hardware Reel video was released. Full of awesome :)
- The winning teams for phase one of the GLXP LEGO MoonBots competition were announced!
- Team Astrobotic posted a PDF of their updated lunar payload delivery specifications, as their lander evolved to an all-composite design :) Also, a prototype of the rover conquered a slag heap :)
- Team Synergy Moon‘s Randa Milliron was interviewed for a 365 Days of Astronomy podcast regarding private spaceports (on Earth) :)
- Team Euroluna visited the provider of their CubeSat components, GomSpace! They also posted an update on their progress.
- Team ARCA posted a video journal on construction of a helium balloon for their Mission 4, which also received support this week from TS2 satellite technologies!
- Team White Label Space added four new members to its rover work!
- Team Barcelona Moon presented at the Global Lunar Utilization Conference in China!